Spriter's Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all spriters to come show off their spriters and talk to other spriters!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My one hour video game tastes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AndySR

AndySR

My one hour video game tastes Empty
PostSubject: My one hour video game tastes   My one hour video game tastes EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:32 am

You see since both the ds and Wii died I can buy games for them retailed big time. And also my video game store has a deal for one hour playthroughs for ps3 games at two bucks so expect me updating this a lot. Now to start things off:

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

So since the wii doesnt have many gory games (which im crazy aboot) I decided to buy this game for 8 bucks. So I turn back home open my new laptop, starting downloading to my hearts content till I got tired and gone to sleep. Next morning I wake up, eat and play the game. I got till the 4th stage and man this game has a lot of content!
Firstly cuz I'm a semi-positive person and easily amused so sory.. Anyway the side stuff you can do can be REALLY amusing like that arcade-ish anime touhoubin your living room and you ca play with your overweight car. Outside however you can do missions which i havent tried. The dialogue is funny as ever and I love the gameplay.
Now I think about it... This game till now has no flaws. Anyway maybe tommorow I will do another game.
Back to top Go down

My one hour video game tastes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spriter's Dimension :: Off Topic :: Video Game Talk-
Jump to: