Spriter's Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all spriters to come show off their spriters and talk to other spriters!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nova
Admin
Nova

Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Site Rules   Site Rules EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:11 pm

These are the rules of the site, in order for everyone to have a good time there has to be rules, right?

So here are the rules, I'll try to keep them short and sweet.
Read them, understand them, take them into account when posting.

1. Necroposting is a no-no.
Please, PLEASE do not necropost. This means posting on a topic more than 4 months old. If you have something to add to the topic, however, necroposting does not apply. If you do not add anything to the topic, your post will be removed and you will be warned.

Nothing too serious if you DO necropost, but necroposting multiple times might urge me to take your privilege to post away.

2. Double posting is unacceptable
This is obvious. Don't post and then post another post right after your first post.
Gee that's a lot of "post".
Basically, don't post something.. and if you have something to add post right after that post. Edit your post if you want to add something.
I'm going to be lenient about this rule, especially since this is a spriting forum. If you want to add to your spriting topic or art topic.. or writing topic, you can double post.

3. Spam is for losers
This is also obvious.

4. Don't overuse emotes and special text
It's a strain on the eyes.
If you want to use one solid color for your posts, then that's fine, so long as it isn't painful to the eyes.

5. Don't be stupid
Self explainatory

6. No trolling
Also pretty self explainatory.

7. No recolors
This should be self explainatory, but if your sprite is just a different colored canon character or has little to no editing done to it, then please spare us brain cells and don't post it.

8. Respect your fellow members
Please, don't be an asshole.
You can help people, but try not to be an asshole about it.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have fun here!
Back to top Go down
https://spritersdimension.board-directory.net

Site Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spriter's Dimension :: Important :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: